San Antonio Native in the Garage!

Introduce yourself to the community

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Re: San Antonio Native in the Garage!

Post by dr.occa »

good job on the novice class win David. what happened on your last 3 runs? looks like the guy in the z06 figured out his car? a lot of "better" cars fell beneath you: lotus elise, wrx, 07 Si!?, RX8 & RX7, audi!? this is a good illustration of the principal that it's primarily the driver and not the car. there's even a honda fit in the 3rd place "podium". again, good job.

landslideATX
VIP Member

Post by landslideATX »

Prime123321 wrote:Hopefully I can get a camera to record my runs in the future.
i picked up a cheap gorilla grip tripod from wal-mart and and if you pull the rubber feet off the bottom it fits perfect on the clock on the dash. 2 legs go in around the clock, and the third one sits on the vent. i used a digi can to film driving down a road and it worked great. i'll try to get pictures of the set up later.
[img]http://i9.tinypic.com/832gfm9.jpg[/img]
"Now their greatest enemy is chlamydia, a disease also found in humans. This disease is transmitted by sexual contact, and it has killed over three thousand koalas in the last year."

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

sounds pretty awesome! anxious to see pics.....
JDM AE86/AE92

Prime123321
Tourist

Post by Prime123321 »

Here is a pic I found on course
Next event will have a camera setup.

IVIcNinja

Post by IVIcNinja »

Hey david (prime123321) sorry to post off topic here but im not able to pm you or post on the topic i want to. The thing i wanted to ask you was about the ps to ms rack conversions like if you still can get the parts and still sell them. I have the adapter bushing and thats about it im looking to get the aw11 rack and u joint and the supra mk3 intermediate shaft and also inner tierods. Plz pm or email me at tatert0t09@yahoo.com