AE86 Owner from RI

Introduce yourself to the community

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

guateracer1

AE86 Owner from RI

Post by guateracer1 »

Hows it going name is Lester but everyone knows me as Chester and wanted to introduce my 1986 Toyota Corolla GTS. I owned the car for almost 2 years now so it still a work in progress! Its has blacktop 20v swap and fully stitch welded chassis. Sitting on Greddy S type coils and whiteline sway bars. Has a 4.77 TRD 2way LSD in the the rear. HKS sport exhaust. I bought the car all gutted no interior. Previous owner was going to track the car . I was searching for an 86 for bit and found this one on craiglist around Halloween time. I wasn't really happy on the price he was looking for 10k so after few months of negotiating and February we finally agree on price! Here are few pics when i first got it.

http://s781.photobucket.com/user/guater ... rt=3&o=156" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ill be updating with more recent pics on how the car looks this weekend!

SkabRock5

Re: AE86 Owner from RI

Post by SkabRock5 »

welcome Lester/Chester. Nice looking automobile you got there.

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

Welcome to The Garage Chester/Lester. Good looking 86 there. Any chance you remember the previous owner's name? Just wondering if we might be familiar with him. Also, ever run into @morgan up there on the north-east coast? Welcome again.

joel26
VIP Member

Post by joel26 »

welcome to the forum......... nice hatch