manual windows for ae86

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

o.g.darkdrifter
Tourist

manual windows for ae86

Post by o.g.darkdrifter »

Alright I'm gutting my car trying to shave as much weight as possible. I wanted to keep my power windows just to say I had them in my track car but I dont have the patience for them and their stupid electrical setup!!! lol

So If anyone wants to trade for my power window setup for their manual one I'm down. The passenger side motor is going out but I have another one that is good. The driver side motor is perfect. I will include the grey and black kouki door panels and all accesories needed (maybe except all the wiring cuz I hate wiring).

Also if anyone wants to trade their manual windows for the steering wheel I have for sale that would be pretty sweet too. Thanks.
Noob since 2004

ga_goosh
VIP Member

Re: manual windows for ae86

Post by ga_goosh »

o.g.darkdrifter wrote:Alright I'm gutting my car trying to shave as much weight as possible. I wanted to keep my power windows just to say I had them in my track car but I dont have the patience for them and their stupid electrical setup!!! lol

So If anyone wants to trade for my power window setup for their manual one I'm down. The passenger side motor is going out but I have another one that is good. The driver side motor is perfect. I will include the grey and black kouki door panels and all accesories needed (maybe except all the wiring cuz I hate wiring).

Also if anyone wants to trade their manual windows for the steering wheel I have for sale that would be pretty sweet too. Thanks.
i have a manual window track for the drivers side i will sell for 30 bux

nt66

Post by nt66 »

I have 2 complete doors that you can take what you need out of them for 30 each
http://www.facebook.com/willparsonsracing
www.willparsonsdrift.com

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

why not just completely gut the doors to where they aren't really doors anymore and just the metal equivalent of taped up hefty bags and then hinge in some lexan windows and screw in some "u" handles to open and close em when you're sweating like a hog. put one of those fence slide locks uptop and drill a hole in the roof to keep the car theives out.

nt66

Post by nt66 »

occa do you not like light weight doors lol
www.willparsonsdrift.com

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

nt66 wrote:occa do you not like light weight doors lol
i actually do. i may eventually take more weight off the car but spot welding is higher up on the "honey-do" list.

nt66

Post by nt66 »

it will make more of a diffrence too (spotwelding that is)
www.willparsonsdrift.com