WTB/WTT for a gts dash harness

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

daveskatesallday
VIP Member

WTB/WTT for a gts dash harness

Post by daveskatesallday »

anyone have one ? I may be needing one very soon I have a few random parts maybe we can trade?

also does anyone have reference pics that show the differences between the zenki and kouki harnesses?
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of."

Trouble
Tourist

Re: WTB/WTT for a gts dash harness

Post by Trouble »

I've got a perfect 85 GTS dash harness. Only looking to sell.

daveskatesallday
VIP Member

pm sent

luisae86

Post by luisae86 »

daveskatesallday wrote:anyone have one ? I may be needing one very soon I have a few random parts maybe we can trade?

also does anyone have reference pics that show the differences between the zenki and kouki harnesses?

there not that much different plugs the plug into the pass kick panel differ from kouki and zenki
also one has diagonistic box(kouki)in the engine bay passenger side by the wiper motor area the other as a just a big plug with a cap on it which would be (zenki) , the most important part is that the dash harness , engine harness , and headlight harness all match , rear harness to taillights and fuel pump are the same either or

daveskatesallday
VIP Member

luisae86 wrote:
daveskatesallday wrote:anyone have one ? I may be needing one very soon I have a few random parts maybe we can trade?

there not that much different plugs the plug into the pass kick panel differ from kouki and zenki
also one has diagonistic box(kouki)in the engine bay passenger side by the wiper motor area the other as a just a big plug with a cap on it which would be (zenki) , the most important part is that the dash harness , engine harness , and headlight harness all match , rear harness to taillights and fuel pump are the same either or
The diagnostic box is part of the kouki engine harness actually it has nothing to do with the dash harness I only say that b/c I used to have a zenki engine harness which didn't have the diagnostic box.