WTB: GTS starter

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

ga_goosh
VIP Member

WTB: GTS starter

Post by ga_goosh »

like the title says...I need a starter. mine went out while i was getting an inspection so i have my stickers but cant start my car :( boo let me know what you have. I have a zenki drivers fender i am willing to trade too. thanks

also i can use the starter heat shield that goes on the exhaust mani to shield the starter
Preferably local in the Houston area
Last edited by ga_goosh on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I <3 my AE86

4AG Manual
AE86 FSM

JDM AE86

Re: WTB: starter

Post by JDM AE86 »

ga_goosh wrote:like the title says...I need a starter. mine went out while i was getting an inspection so i have my stickers but cant start my car :( boo let me know what you have. I have a zenki drivers fender i am willing to trade too. thanks

also i can use the starter heat shield that goes on the exhaust mani to shield the starter

I prob got one laying around.
http://facebook.com/86levin

ga_goosh
VIP Member

Re: WTB: GTS starter

Post by ga_goosh »

JDM AE86 wrote:
ga_goosh wrote:like the title says...I need a starter. mine went out while i was getting an inspection so i have my stickers but cant start my car :( boo let me know what you have. I have a zenki drivers fender i am willing to trade too. thanks

I prob got one laying around.
awesome let me know...i should have just sent you a text lol you always have the engine parts i need
I <3 my AE86

4AG Manual
AE86 FSM

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

Corey's duh man!

Glad you're still driving yours Sean. :tu:

Trouble
Tourist

Post by Trouble »

Just as a check, make sure the s terminal connector didn't come loose. I've seen that happen on a few cars when people thought the starter had died.

ga_goosh
VIP Member

Post by ga_goosh »

Lock thread iv got a starter

dr.occa wrote:Corey's duh man!

Glad you're still driving yours Sean. :tu:
Im trying lol i just got it inspected and i got the lame new texas plates. i just need a battery and i think ill be set.
Trouble wrote:Just as a check, make sure the s terminal connector didn't come loose. I've seen that happen on a few cars when people thought the starter had died.
yea i checked that and made sure but it is old it was in the car when i got it plus i think i over heated it too many times thanks for the advise
I <3 my AE86

4AG Manual
AE86 FSM