how many san antonio 86 are there????

Anything non-tech related to AE86

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

mbehrens

how many san antonio 86 are there????

Post by mbehrens »

ok just woundering how many of us is there .. lol... like once i saw a faded red 86 in front of me while driving the work truck down town area off 35.. near broadway .. who is that... lol..

also this is the second time ... i have seen a greyish blue 86 clean body clean paint at some tune up shop on perian bitel or what ever north of wurzbach prkwy, near the mcdonalds who is that... just wounding i am seeing a punch of 86 and also i seen a white sr5 croosing down houston street area lol... ...

just hoping yall would list yourselfs just so i can have a sa 86 headcount just for kicks lol...

and i will be 1st on list lol..
thank you if you list..

1) Mark .
a 86 is an 86 no mater.

daveskatesallday
VIP Member

Post by daveskatesallday »

im in san an

michael63
Tourist

hey

Post by michael63 »

im in sa also

daveskatesallday
VIP Member

what side of town do you live on?

mbehrens

Post by mbehrens »

i actually live in floresville.. well in between floreville and san antonio.. off 181 .. 7 min from military dr. and 37 . what side you live on ...
a 86 is an 86 no mater.

michael63
Tourist

hey

Post by michael63 »

dave skate ive seen you around man at biffs

daveskatesallday
VIP Member

Re: hey

michael63 wrote:dave skate ive seen you around man at biffs
biffs? hmm maybe i never seen any other corollas there though

michael63
Tourist

hey

Post by michael63 »

naw havent drove it there just got one have a another as a project

daveskatesallday
VIP Member

ohh ok gotcha what else do you drive maybe i seen you there i went a few times i don't go that often to meets

and is your corolla a hatch/coupe?

DjSpecter

Post by DjSpecter »

I heard biffs got raided and all the imports were pushed off and asked to leave. this true? only been there once. Yo dave when and where are these meets at Academy going down?

michael63
Tourist

hey

Post by michael63 »

both hatch i go with my bro he has a white rsx

mbehrens

Post by mbehrens »

I have gts coupe.. i been fixing up...
a 86 is an 86 no mater.

daveskatesallday
VIP Member

DjSpecter wrote:I heard biffs got raided and all the imports were pushed off and asked to leave. this true? only been there once. Yo dave when and where are these meets at Academy going down?
when was this? definitely not true not from what i know and i know a bunch of imports that go there every fri never heard of that happening

and academy are on thursdays off of 1604 and i can't remember the name of the exit i just know where it is i don't go out there that often probably like every once in a blue moon but i can ask someone the name of the exit

DjSpecter

Re: .

Post by DjSpecter »

daveskatesallday wrote:
DjSpecter wrote:I heard biffs got raided and all the imports were pushed off and asked to leave. this true? only been there once. Yo dave when and where are these meets at Academy going down?
when was this? definitely not true not from what i know and i know a bunch of imports that go there every fri never heard of that happening

and academy are on thursdays off of 1604 and i can't remember the name of the exit i just know where it is i don't go out there that often probably like every once in a blue moon but i can ask someone the name of the exit
BOOOOOOOOOOO!!! lol ill see if I can get a Thursday off would you wanna meet up there next week to chill? We meet at the Quarry and then head over there or you wanna do the Biffs thing? Ill bring 2 of my frinds.

daveskatesallday
VIP Member

Re: .

DjSpecter wrote:
daveskatesallday wrote:

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!! lol ill see if I can get a Thursday off would you wanna meet up there next week to chill? We meet at the Quarry and then head over there or you wanna do the Biffs thing? Ill bring 2 of my frinds.
haha maybe if i have gas $$ it's a little drive for me to get there from where i live