86 gts coupe for sale

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

dd1985ae86
Tourist

86 gts coupe for sale

Post by dd1985ae86 »

Ok everybody this is the deal. The car is not running. Started taking it apart to put another one together. The engine starts but has a knock in the bottom end, I think its a bearing,, but not sure. Motor never overheated or ever gave me any problems. Tranny is good. I am selling the car with the motor, tranny and drive axel only. It has no wiring harness or rear end. Its missing the front bumper also. Driver side fender and door are not good. The only thing in the interior is the two front seats and carpet. This is a project car for someone that has the time and a little money to put into it. I'm willing to let it go for dirt cheap so just make me an offer and most likely it'll be yours unless it is just unreasonable. The car is under my name, but I can't find the title (still lookin for it). I

Nemo
Tourist

Re: 86 gts coupe for sale

Post by Nemo »

can you post pics? phone number to contact you? where is the car located? or pm me with all that stuff if you can

madcao

Post by madcao »

+1 for location of car. willing to part out? thanks. -sang

dd1985ae86
Tourist

Post by dd1985ae86 »

Its in houston. I don't have time to part it out so kinda need it gone. Just make me an offer and take the whole thing. Trades also welcome, preferably wheels for ae86

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

Pics please.

We're going to have to start locking new threads if there are no pics within the first 24 hours of the first post.

Law

Post by Law »

pm sent

-Law

pecx
Zeus - Ultra Mega Admin

Post by pecx »

Law wrote:pm sent

-Law
Like :tu: