Anything non-tech related to AE86

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

MadeInThe80s

Post by MadeInThe80s »

Probably why we all own Corollas! lol
86 GTS 4AGTE

ManilaGorilla

Post by ManilaGorilla »

Im im 24... probably why i like this forum most then club4ag. bunch of posers who claim to be ae86 enthusiests.

mandm177

Post by mandm177 »

sweeeet. looks like we got our own row with the other old school imports

MadeInThe80s

Post by MadeInThe80s »

Heading out in just a sec, see you at Triwerks, I might be a little late though.
86 GTS 4AGTE

MadeInThe80s

Post by MadeInThe80s »

Wasnt so much of a meet, but a group of people smashed into a parking lot.
86 GTS 4AGTE

ManilaGorilla

Post by ManilaGorilla »

i just wanna say im sorry guys for keeping youy waiting and not parking in that dark creepy ally with you guys... i hope you guys dont think of me any differently. :cry:

mexellent

Post by mexellent »

ManilaGorilla wrote:i just wanna say im sorry guys for keeping youy waiting and not parking in that dark creepy ally with you guys... i hope you guys dont think of me any differently. :cry:
I dont think of you differently. I still think youre a douchebag!

:wink:

JAY KAY! I think youre a pretty cool guy.

Seriously though, i had alot more fun when we broke off from the cupcake meet and did our own thing. That restaurant we went to was AWESOME. And everyone driving everyones cars was pretty cool too. Aaron and I were pretty disappointed that we didnt get to drive marks car, but its cool.

Aaron should do a write up on adding an S13 brake master cylinder to our cars. I didnt drive his enough to make an informed opinion but the small amount of time I did drive it makes me want it.
[img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f41/rjetta8v/deadzombiesattack-1-2.gif[/img]

Make the noise! MAKE THE NOISE! I LIVE FOR THE NOISE!

MadeInThe80s

Post by MadeInThe80s »

Id be very interested in that write up as well.

Sorry I had to bail on everyone too. Having an 8 month old wears on ya thats for sure.

What restaurant did you go to?
86 GTS 4AGTE

4Greg63T
Tourist

Post by 4Greg63T »

ManilaGorilla wrote:i just wanna say im sorry guys for keeping youy waiting and not parking in that dark creepy ally with you guys... i hope you guys dont think of me any differently. :cry:
its all good man it was a pretty fun meet, good meeting a lot of you guys. Definitely down for another meet up in the future :D
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/mraznmunkee/hatchisig.jpg[/img]

MadeInThe80s

Post by MadeInThe80s »

Next meet should just be an 86 meet with friends or something. That meet was just ridiculous. Hondas and Subarus everywhere!

I say next meet is in HEB or Arlington somewhere. Although Arlington is full of ricers. I made a suggestion to try and get in the new Stadiums parking lot to take pictures with it in the background. At night would be awesome! Whether or not its open at night, I dont know.
86 GTS 4AGTE

ManilaGorilla

Post by ManilaGorilla »

MadeInThe80s wrote:Next meet should just be an 86 meet with friends or something. That meet was just ridiculous. Hondas and Subarus everywhere!

I say next meet is in HEB or Arlington somewhere. Although Arlington is full of ricers. I made a suggestion to try and get in the new Stadiums parking lot to take pictures with it in the background. At night would be awesome! Whether or not its open at night, I dont know.
are you talking about the hot import nights coming up?

mexellent

Post by mexellent »

The restaurant was bistro b I think...

Yeah, im down for just an 86 meet.
[img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f41/rjetta8v/deadzombiesattack-1-2.gif[/img]

Make the noise! MAKE THE NOISE! I LIVE FOR THE NOISE!

mandm177

Post by mandm177 »

You are correct sir, it was Bistro B. (there's one in arlington too!)
\
Im sure like everyone else, i was disappointed as well in the meet, but the time aftewards was great. it was also good to meet a couple of new faces, and hopefully you can join us again (even if it means driving 3-4 hours :shock: )

Aaron and Alex, youre more than welcomed to drive my car. Just an FYI though...its not running right, and ive yet to diagnose the problem :cry:

MadeInThe80s

Post by MadeInThe80s »

Has HIN gotten any better in the past years? I know last time I went it was overrated. Of course that was probably 8 years ago lol.

I was just referring to getting together in general.

Whats wrong with the motor?
86 GTS 4AGTE

mandm177

Post by mandm177 »

not sure. i was in the middle of my move yesterday, and i had no power on the highways, and when i exited and coasted in neutral to a red light, my engine died...it took a couple of cranks to start it back up, but after that, it just doesnt feel right anymore :cry: