My 86 Hachi coupe

Your Toyota

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

MadeInThe80s

Post by MadeInThe80s »

I'll get some better pics tomorrow, there is still some stuff that I need to adjust on the outside but its mostly done. Got most of my turbo oil accessories in today but part of it doesnt work. The T28 oil feed adapter from them didnt fit my T28.
86 GTS 4AGTE

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

very nice man! i need to find another job so i can get my car to where i want it.....

anyone looking to hire? :D
JDM AE86/AE92

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

MadeInThe80s wrote:I'll get some better pics tomorrow, there is still some stuff that I need to adjust on the outside but its mostly done. Got most of my turbo oil accessories in today but part of it doesnt work. The T28 oil feed adapter from them didnt fit my T28.

head up to you local plumbing store and go through there fitting chances are they have it there.

i found mine for a very rare t25 up at the local napa.

cbr good luck with the job hunting. im in the same boat as of today. got screwed over at my job by some fatass manager who decided to pass his problems on to me....time to look for another job.
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

MadeInThe80s

Post by MadeInThe80s »

Crappy rear shots but it shows how much farther the wheels are out. Looks like the left one is toe'd out a little. Need to adjust that.

On a side note, I dont think I like my exhaust. Just not into the look of it. I want something more stock looking with less volume, same performance. I really LOVED my Borla hush that I had on my WRX, but they dont make anything like it for anything but the WRX. Their XR-1 muffler is the closest that comes to it and its a round muffler.
86 GTS 4AGTE

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

i like your exhaust :P
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

Ricky86

Post by Ricky86 »

Sweet car dude 8) !!!

Chris-pee
Tourist

Post by Chris-pee »

I may have read it wrong, but there is no toe adjustment on the rear of a ae86.

Car looks awesome BTW

MadeInThe80s

Post by MadeInThe80s »

Chris-pee wrote:I may have read it wrong, but there is no toe adjustment on the rear of a ae86.

Car looks awesome BTW
Your right, I was thinking of something else at the time and was ready to pass out in bed. It may just be the way I was looking at it last night. Going to hopefully get some better pictures after lunch.
86 GTS 4AGTE

mooreofmick

Post by mooreofmick »

your coupe is sick i hope one day my coupe looks as good as your :shock:

dfi1120

Post by dfi1120 »

DUDE :shock: your car looks 200% perfict GOOOOD JOB!!! 8)
D.F.I #20
r a n
i s c
f t
t
ARTURO ROMERO
TEAM INERTIA
DRIFT MORE TEXAS
http://www.myspace.com/art_d_f_i_20

MadeInThe80s

Post by MadeInThe80s »

86 GTS 4AGTE

MadeInThe80s

Post by MadeInThe80s »

Its nowhere near done either. My blinkers stopped working on me so I gotta figure out whats going on there. I get no relay click or anything when I push the stick down.

Its also back to not wanting to start on its own. It has to be jumped from another car while the other car is running. If the other car isnt running it wont start. Im hoping the battery was just dead on me from sitting at the painters. (even though its brand new)

You can see where my drivers door sags down just a little bit, front left head light appears to be bent down a little bit. You can see it has a bigger gap on it than the other side. Should be an easy rubber hammer fix from the bottom.

Im probably just being picky but I cant stand when stuff doesnt line up right. Window trim needs to be painted, one side skirt needs to be adjusted etc etc etc. Interior needs a major overhaul dash wise.
86 GTS 4AGTE

MadeInThe80s

Post by MadeInThe80s »

ARG, window trim is really bothering me everytime I look at that picture. That and the apparent dent I somehow got next to the drivers door in the 1/4 panel, WTF!
86 GTS 4AGTE

daveskatesallday
VIP Member

Post by daveskatesallday »

maybe im blind but i really can't see the window trim thing your talking about

landslideATX
VIP Member

Post by landslideATX »

sorry but i know what your talking about. it stuck out to me as well. over all the car looks great. just respray the window trim black. won't that work?
[img]http://i9.tinypic.com/832gfm9.jpg[/img]
"Now their greatest enemy is chlamydia, a disease also found in humans. This disease is transmitted by sexual contact, and it has killed over three thousand koalas in the last year."