Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

Chris-pee
Tourist

Post by Chris-pee »

girls, girls were all pretty ....

Jorsh
Tourist

Post by Jorsh »

Hey guys.. I have some family in town that decided to surprise me today.. not to mention my car has been less than co-operative as of late...

mexellent

Post by mexellent »

Ok. Well how about this:

I need to head up to evodynamics on friday anyway. Im gonna grab some stuff from yaqub and i gotta figure out what were gonna do with that carbon hood on the evo. So everyone who wants to go out that day can still head out and well shoot the shit and whatnot. It was kind of a sudden thing anyway.

Ok, for those of you that cant make it, when do you guys wanna have a meet? We'll plan it real good and we'll have a blast.
[img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f41/rjetta8v/deadzombiesattack-1-2.gif[/img]

Make the noise! MAKE THE NOISE! I LIVE FOR THE NOISE!

mandm177

Post by mandm177 »

looks like i wont get the engine for a couple more weeks. if someone has an indoor shop (if its cold out), who wants to have an install day to install my engine and other things for people :D

im semi-serious about this. im actually looking for a business to ship the engine to, cause the company wont ship to a residential address :(

MadeInThe80s

Post by MadeInThe80s »

You've been PM'd!
86 GTS 4AGTE

mexellent

Post by mexellent »

evo-dynamics

the unlimited 4wd time attack car that they are working on. Carbon hood by yours truly, but its not done yet. The car is being worked on currently, hence its state of sadness. =(

Kevin!

I wish we would of had some corollas....

I guess no one is interested in a meet?
[img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f41/rjetta8v/deadzombiesattack-1-2.gif[/img]

mandm177

Post by mandm177 »

Sorry Alex. i decided to go to my friends Bday dinner since it didnt seem like anyone was going.

I'll go to the next one!

mexellent

Post by mexellent »

Lets pick a date!

MadeInThe80s

Post by MadeInThe80s »

How about a shop day date ;)
86 GTS 4AGTE

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

hood looks good alex! sorry cant make it guys well at least at this point anyways.
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

good looking hood there alex.

i'm sorry the meet was less than satisfactory. remember, there's another mw event coming up. might be a good opportunity for an 86 meet. i'll be in DFW this coming sat to see a common friend get hitched. poor girl. :wink:

MadeInThe80s

Post by MadeInThe80s »

Im always out of town when your in town Jonas!!! WTF!
86 GTS 4AGTE

HondaRue

Post by HondaRue »

Yea... I'm getting married on Saturday so... on the night of the 7th we'll be meeting up in down town Ft. Worth to celebrate. Anyone who wants to get together and have a couple of drinks can feel free to contact me for details.
85 Hatch SR5 => GTS High Comp Levin!!!
84 Coupe SR5 => GTS JDM MAP 16V (My Wife's car!)

mandm177

Post by mandm177 »

HondaRue wrote:Yea... I'm getting married on Saturday so... on the night of the 7th we'll be meeting up in down town Ft. Worth to celebrate. Anyone who wants to get together and have a couple of drinks can feel free to contact me for details.
w00t w00t!!! congrats! youre lucky enough to find a girl that'll let you keep your rolla AND get one of her own!