People never fail.

Anything not related to the AE86 and cars in general (but let's keep it respectful and courteous everyone).

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

GTSRolla34

People never fail.

Post by GTSRolla34 »

So I'm driving down 151's access road. I'm being tailgated by a guy in a small maroon early 90's Ford (it looked like a ford, but not sure) pick-up with something like 20" chrome rims. He's so close I can only see his headlights in my rearview mirror. I had to hit my brakes to avoid getting too close to the car ahead of me and the truck slammed on his brakes. At this point I'm thinking WTF and lifted my hands up as a reaction to my frustration. The guy proceeds to follow me. I really didn't care. I figured I'll just prepare myself for some form of confrontation. I'm doing the speed limit in a residential area, when he whips around me in the on-coming lane to pass me. I'm glad I turned my head slightly to see what his intentions were b/c he threw a roughly 18" rusty channel lock at me.

I put my arm up to cover my left cheek and it bounced off and the richocet almost caught my girlfriend. I got his license plate number and made a police report, but they said that the vehicle hasn't been registered since 1993 in El Paso. The guy was caucasion as far as I can tell with either very short hair, or a shaved head. From the look of his arm he was in pretty good shape with a muscular build.

Was quite a fun end to a busy day. Some people just never fail to surprise me.

daveskatesallday
VIP Member

Re: People never fail.

Post by daveskatesallday »

dang that's not cool i hate when ppl tailgate me when im doin the speed limit especially -_-

but hell who knows what his deal was
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of."

16vHachi

Post by 16vHachi »

Damn man!
That sux! WTF are peoples problem nowadays
1984 Toyota Corolla- Drift Project
"Those aren't mudflaps!! They are mullets for tires!"
"Yall Doin That Skid Racin Again?"
Stay Sideways My Friends!

daveskatesallday
VIP Member

Post by daveskatesallday »

if you had a spark plug handy coulda threw it at his window :p

be like you started it haha ruin his day
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of."

16vHachi

Post by 16vHachi »

Hahaha
That would suck!!
1984 Toyota Corolla- Drift Project
"Those aren't mudflaps!! They are mullets for tires!"
"Yall Doin That Skid Racin Again?"
Stay Sideways My Friends!

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

sorry man.

that guy's a bag. a complete and total bag.

joel26
VIP Member

Post by joel26 »

That sucks man i get people upset when i pass them up and they try to chase me but i don't think it compares to what that ass did..

GTSRolla34

Post by GTSRolla34 »

Yeah, considering he brought his own rage on, it's pretty ridiculous. I think he has some really deep seeded problems.

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

wow that sucks. its legal to keep a loaded firearm in your vehicle as its an extension of your property without the need of a concealed weapons permit.
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

B.Lane 88.
Tourist

Post by B.Lane 88. »

wow that really sucks man I hope you and your girlfriend didn't get hurt to bad. People like that are garbage I hope he gets what he deserves one day man.
mooreofit wrote:wow that sucks. its legal to keep a loaded firearm in your vehicle as its an extension of your property without the need of a concealed weapons permit.
This is true but it must be visible on the dash or somewhere in the open but you can also have any kind of flair gun in your car legally and you can place it where ever you like :)

GTSRolla34

Post by GTSRolla34 »

Here's what he threw:

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

GTSRolla34 wrote:Here's what he threw:

well, when he reaches for a pair of channel locks in a hurry he'll find sheee-IGHT! what a bag. lol!

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

B.Lane 88. wrote:wow that really sucks man I hope you and your girlfriend didn't get hurt to bad. People like that are garbage I hope he gets what he deserves one day man.
mooreofit wrote:wow that sucks. its legal to keep a loaded firearm in your vehicle as its an extension of your property without the need of a concealed weapons permit.
This is true but it must be visible on the dash or somewhere in the open but you can also have any kind of flair gun in your car legally and you can place it where ever you like :)

no, it must NOT be visable to the public. when the officer asks if you have one you just tell him yes and explain that its in the glove box or center console or the such. you can even have a full clip in the gun you just cant have a round chambered.
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

cdixon311

Post by cdixon311 »

damn, he could have at least thrown a torque wrench or something useful....
There are no spare parts, only unfinished projects.

1985 ae86 hatch 7age (coming soon to a parking lot near you)
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6050

83pandahatch
Tourist

Post by 83pandahatch »

well hey now you have channel locks...could always come in handy....ive noticed alot of dbags on 151..sorry to hear that it happened to you...
< 1 new message....: why do you own a ae86 and a turbo fc....< My wallet