FS::4agze

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

drift

FS::4agze

Post by drift »

The motor came out of a usdm 89 mr2. still runs good and is a complete drop plug and play for the ae86 with minimal wirring on the fuel pump relay. only issue if you want to call it a issue is the oil pan has a dent. i have an extra one in good condition that will come with it though.
looking to get $1500. will ship at buyers expense.
heres a list of what it comes with:
4agze engine(forgot the miles on the engine. i had papers on it but cant seem to find it)
ecu, dizzy, and engine harness(was sent to tweaked performance back when they were still pheonox tuning)
all piping and intercooler
4agze alternator
engine mount
boost gauge
extra oil pan
might be a few more parts im forgetting but thats all i can think of

heres a vid of it when i last time i had it in the car. would idle good but had issues with it cutting out when i steped on the gas peddle but that had nothing to do with the engine. was a bad fuel pump and only found that out when i had already put my stock motor back in and was getting the same problems. went through 2 fuel to finally fix problem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6bpn6gaZsQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by drift on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:10 pm, edited 9 times in total.

milchmann

Re: testing waters:4agze

Post by milchmann »

You might want to list the mileage, as well if $2,000 is shipped, or if you are even willing to ship it.

joel26
VIP Member

Re: testing waters:4agze

Post by joel26 »

sounds good... glws

drift

Re: FS::4agze

Post by drift »

heres some pics
ding on oil pan

drift

Post by drift »

decided to keep it up other things had copme up and dont really want to sell but heres we go. new price $1500 buyer pays for shipping. if you come and pick up then ill lower a couple hundred dollors.

Law

Post by Law »

Where are you located?

drift

Post by drift »

kansas city, kansas

drift

Post by drift »

back up for sale $1500. buyer pays for shipping

drift

Post by drift »

this week only $1300 buyer pays for shipping. found something i want and need the money to buy

rundeezy
Tourist

Post by rundeezy »

Hey is this engine still for sale?
Rundeezy out!!!!

drift

Post by drift »

oh, forgot this was on here. sorry man but its gone. traded it for a f20c then sold the f20c to a fellow member here. dont know if this will help but there was a 4age on the tulsa craigslist a few months back. not sure if its still on there but check it out and check the surrounding areas also. the guy that i traded the 4agze with might have his motor(4age) up for sale in the future if your interested i can let him know.

rundeezy
Tourist

Post by rundeezy »

Yeah definitely. I think I saw that post it was an fx16 gts I went to look at it car was crap but the engine started and ran fine. Wife said no cuz she didnt want the car sitting at the house. Let your buddy know, I'm tired of messing with this 4ac. Having to dump money into an engine I don't want sucks lol.
Rundeezy out!!!!