i have been looking in to this for over a year now

Anything non-tech related to AE86

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

hvguy

Post by hvguy »

Nasser wrote:i cant fit them 2 seperate stacks in a jar i mean dont u ever pass by close to my area? i really need ur help that way u can help me out if i get stuck on something and we can drive to where ever we need to in my car using my gas to buy supplies since i only have a permit and my dad will freak common man. my house is pretty big if u need a place to stay so we can stay up late working on it or making more than 1 cell if it works.
But you see, my house has welders, etc. Perfect for a task such as this.

PM me, we can arrange something.
[img]http://i37.tinypic.com/2m6keid.jpg[/img]

Nasser

Post by Nasser »

pm sent i want to make this work so i can drive 40 min to school and back so i can go to a school where i have time to work and get a job without paying an arm and a leg on gas.

oh ya and i will only have 300 bux left 100 went for presents for people and another 100 i will be giving to my cousin cus he is getting married. we should put my hooka to use :twisted:

hvguy

Post by hvguy »

Nasser wrote:we should put my hooka to use :twisted:
But your not old enough to drink.
[img]http://i37.tinypic.com/2m6keid.jpg[/img]

Nasser

Post by Nasser »

a hooka is not drinking it is smoking and it does not taste like shit it tastes like whatever flavor u put in it i prefer apple and it gives u a buzz lol

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

it gives you a buzz if you're not a smoker.... and hooka is awesome
JDM AE86/AE92

Nasser

Post by Nasser »

i know smokers that get a buzz from hooka its just that because its so much more smoke plus if u dont get a buzz their is allways 2 apples thats heavy sht u will get a buzz from it i think they even make 3 but thats insane

o.g.darkdrifter
Tourist

Post by o.g.darkdrifter »

I tried mint and grape.........................holy shit it was awesome. I was buzzed as hell......I dont smoke but I used to smoke.........stuff.

I wonder if they have chocolate flavor..........that would be soooo good.
Noob since 2004

Nasser

Post by Nasser »

yeah u havent even started cbr if the stronger flavors dont get u buzzed which im sure 99.9% they will exchange the water with something else if u put milk it will taste like ice cream and like 2 puffs ull be like super duper buzzed they did it at a wedding here 1 time no 1 new they put milk in it and they were all so buzzed they kept throwing up ofcourse theirs crazy people using like vodka but i wouldnt even yeah i think u would go to the hospital i dont mess with the water if anything i will just mix in a little juice with it but thats all.