Badintentions 3 soon to be street scrapper 2

Your Toyota

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

jay
Tourist

Badintentions 3 soon to be street scrapper 2

Post by jay »

I HAVE YET TO START A BUILD THREAD SO HERE ARE A FEW THINGS I HAVE DONE MORE UPDATES TO COME SHORTLY..

well as many a few of you know i had an accident 06/16/10 and totaled my 83 wagon .... so i saw this and fell in love.. let me know what you guys think about this new addition ii have swapped the motor from the wagon to this cause this had bad rings when purchased and the wagon had only 31.000 miles on it after my rebuild 4 years ago...well here she is....

also this came with
32/36 top draft
god speed aluminum rad
15x7 rotas new with new tiers
gts front and rear bumpers
black vinyl wrapped supra seats
power sunroof
a/c
stage3 6 puck clutch and plate set up
and a few other thing i cant remember of the top of my head.... well here are the pics
these are clean but there actually supra seats.. but clean.
sorry for the bad pics these were taken with my cell..
first time i ever seen this thing...
back seat needs cleaning...
this is one of the 2 rust spots i found so far...
this is the second..
clean ass wheels no rash what so ever...
here's the 3a the big gallon shit is the catch can..... the rings are bad so the motor spits out oil from the valve cover breather....time for the swap...of course keeping the carb and the rad...
double electric fans... on the aluminum rad....
also has led lights in the dash gauges and the climate control...also just got a new climate face plate put on before i bought
Well here are the pics of the motor swap still more pics i got to load .. check it out ..these pics are actually of the 3a coming out of the sapito...
thats my pit bull right there to the left... naw thats the older bro ...
he was trying to escape....
my son took the pics any thing to get under the car..these pics are when we started to pull the trans back from the motor.. and this guy when i bought the car told me he put a new clutch in the car...and low and a behold what do i see when the trans dropp....
:o :shock: :D :mrgreen:
still has the dam quality control stickers....chi-ching!!!! another score...
nice...... i was stoked after this...brand fuckin new 6 puck...whoot!!
and that was it for the 3a...........
then it was time to eat... this how i get down working on my car...this was making room for the 2 slabs that went on there....
once we got the carb and intake and exhaust manifolds on.. i let the car and the motor get to know each other i had to quit for the night 1 it got dark 2 the 6 puck is way smaller than the stock clutch my 4ac had so i had to get my boy to come in the morning with his work truck and impact gun take it off so then i could swap flywheels and clutches and 3.is cause as you see by the bowl on the fender of the car .. i was still eating.. :lol: this it for now more to come.... as of these pics the swap has been done side skirts mounted and a few other things i have to update soon as i have a chance also just redid the rear wheels bearings in my sr5 rear and bout to start the rebuild on my gts rear to swapp it in....i will try to update as soon as i can please let me know what you guys think all comments suggestions are appreciated thanks for checking my contribution to the site... :action10:

daveskatesallday
VIP Member

Re: Badintentions 3 soon to be street scrapper 2

Post by daveskatesallday »

nice nice
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of."

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

clean coupe.
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

Glad you got a build thread going Jay. Good to see ya'll putting the wrench to the metal.

jay
Tourist

Post by jay »

thanks fellas i got a few more updates i have wrapped the seat backs with black material instead of that nasty shit that comes on the back of the supra seat also took the net off the seats next is poly bushing set all around shocks struts and drop this puppy not sure if ima keep the rotas on or go a different rout still debating on it also have to slapp on my 4ac headers and get an exhaust system..wow i have a lot to do still.. :haha: .but i will try to update as often as i can....

bt20v

Post by bt20v »

Very clean coupe
Being a toyotaphile is hard work

1987 GTS Coupe
1985 Toyota 4 Runner Locked and Lifted
1995 4 Runner(sold)
1991 Hilux(never should have sold)
1985 Hilux(wrecked)
1985 GTS Hatch(sold)
1985 SR5 Coupe(sold)
1985 SR5 Coupe(sold)

jay
Tourist

Post by jay »

bt20v wrote:Very clean coupe
Thank you sir i hope it can look like a lot of cars on this and other sites when im done but of coarse my way...